Photograph: Lake Tekapo
We have our heads in the sky and feet on the earth.
Sonia Waters - architect by training, project manager by practice, mother of two, lover of one, turangawaewae Lake Tekapo, 20 years in Wellington, now passionate resident of Wanaka! 20 years of experience in:
- Civic construction projects
- Commercial & Residential construction projects
- Housing projects
- Refurbishment and new builds
- Feasibility studies
- Project management
- Taking projects from inception to completion and beyond
Bob Hall - founding partner, construction expert, now mentor of brilliance for Waters & Hall Ltd.
To give to the Lakes District the assistance, guidance and management in the construction industry that it asks for. We are open to all kinds of work - lets start with a coffee and figure out what it is you need.
WHAT we do
- Work with you to build architectural homes in the Southern Lakes Area
- Work with you on commercial and infrastructure projects for the Southern Lakes Area
- Work with you in all all aspects of affordable housing